Service Excellence Workshop
- Category:Learning / Training & Workshops
- Pirce: ₹10000
In sales nothing is more critical than building relationships. Relationships that are built using customer service. Our Service Excellence Workshop trains you to build trust with stakeholders with our expert facilitators. In addition to our training framework– each the facilitator will draw from participants’ unique experience, expertise, and techniques to identify and harness your team’s edge in every service situation.
The Service Excellence Workshop Service Skills workshop has been designed such that each key area builds from the previous one. The structure of the workshop engages participants by using their own experiences and reflections, self-assessment, small group and large group activities.
What’s Your Edge? also provides additional learning and motivational support via our Facebook page, LinkedIn and our popular Make it Stick support.
At the conclusion of a full day workshop participants will:
- Know difference between good and excellent customer service
- Be champions for positive attitude
- All stars in their ability to use positive language
- Have identified ways to improve communication in their workplace
- Engage in empathetic listening
- Accurately identify customer needs by effectively questioning
- Know techniques for dealing with angry or upset customers
- Define what it means to take ownership
Have a personal plan of action for implementing their new skills back at work.